Specifically designed for smoking ribs, the DH-65 includes a woodchip box, smoke, heat and steam elements that are synchronized to perform as one function. This model comes standard with vertical rib racks and includes a digital control with preset menu selection.
Convection air system
- The 4,500 watt main heating element heats the smoker cabinet to cook the product.
- The convection fan draws the heat from the element and circulates it throughout the cabinet.
- The entire smoker interior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.
- The interior contains 5 rack slides with 5″ (127mm) spacing.
- The smoker comes standard with (5) nickel chrome plated vertical rib racks, each holds 13 slabs of ribs.
- A single woodchip box with a compact electric element allows the application of smoke to the product. Hardwood chips are recommended.
- A steam pan provides additional moisture in the cooking cabinet.
Digital control panel
- The digital thermostat allows for cook temperature selection between 80° to 325°F (27° to 163°C), and will maintain consistent temperature throughout the cook cycle.
- The smoker exterior is stainless steel ensuring easy cleaning and decades of trouble-free use.